IMI FSG2 –Front Support Grip, Rubberized, for Picatinny Rail.
The IMI Defense FSG2 –Front Support Grip is an upgraded version of the FSG1 featuring textured rubberized surfaces that give the operator enhanced grip ability, ergonomic firing position and rifle control. It is a lightweight, highly durable fore grip that is ergonomically optimized to reduce muscle fatigue, speed target acquisition, lower the recoil and increase rifle control.
It is the only kind of a grip on the market that is designed to continuously merge with the AR15/M4 magazine well.
• Made of high quality fiber reinforced polymer compound.
• Textured rubberized surfaces that give the operator enhanced grip ability.
• Highly durable one piece design.
• Fits any 1913 rail, no installation tools required.
• Designed to continuously merge with the AR15/M4 magazine well.
• Available in different color combinations.
Length 125mm (4.9 in)
Width 40mm (1.6 in)
Height 50mm (2.0 in)
Weight 85g (3.0 oz)